frogs and snails and puppy dog tails!

Friday, June 8, 2007

CRUSIN!!!

Joe and I just got back from a fabulous cruise. It was a week of firsts for both of us. It was Joe's first time flying (which he loved) and both of our first times on a ship that big. Not to mention the first time we have actually had a real vacation (thank-you Mitsubishi). We first went to Coco Cay, where we snorkled and had some drinks. It was beautiful. We will have pics from there later they were on a waterproof camera. Next we went to Nassau, which we did not care for. Last we went to Key West and had a great time visiting the Hemingway House and crusing the streets. We met some wonderful people....... I am posting a slide show of some of our adventure. I am so glad that Joe did well flying because our next trip is quite a long one on a plane, around 16hrs

2 comments:

  1. Hi Denise and Joe-
    This is so GREAT!! It was so much fun getting to know you and Joe on the cruise and now to read all of the back story on your adoption process and see all of your animal babies! I almost feel like I've been to your house. After looking at all your wonderful pix you definatley have to come to CT so that you can take my kids portraits!! I can't wait to read more. Love the pix from the cruise too. Hi and xxoo to you and Joe.
    L- Katie & Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go on a cruise. Maybe your cousin will take me.....oneday!!

    Love Ya!!

    ReplyDelete